New Testament: Interlinear v. 4
The New Testament volume of "The Interlinear Bible Hebrew-Greek-English"
The "Interlinear Greek-English New Testament " is keyed to"Strong's Exhaustive Concordance." Thousands of pastors, students, and laypeople have found it to be a time-saving tool for researching the subtle nuances and layers of meaning within the original Greek. Featuring the Greek texts with a direct English rendering below each word, it also includes "The Literal Translation of the Bible" in the outside column. But what truly sets this resource apart are the Strong's numbers printed directly above the Greek words. Strong's numbers enable even those with no prior knowledge of Greek to easily access a wealth of language reference works keyed to Strong's--Greek dictionaries, analytical lexicons, concordances, word studies, and more.
Only a small minority of Bible students ever achieve the ability to read the original biblical Greek. This resource offers a non-threatening tool for those lacking language training to begin exploring the language of the New Testament.
- Conveniently includes the entire Greek text of the New Testament in one place
- Offering a concise, literal translation of each Greek word, it's a great jumping off point for in-depth New Testament study and text analysis.
- How large is the type?
Download New Testament: Interlinear v. 4 (9781565639799).pdf, available at staracademy.me for free.
- Sr. Jay Patrick Green
- Hardback | 702 pages
- 154.94 x 237.74 x 37.59mm | 1,088.62g
- Publication date
- 04 Oct 2005
- Hendrickson Publishers Inc
- Publication City/Country
- Massachusetts, United States
- English, Greek, Modern (1453-)
- Bilingual edition
- Edition Statement
- 2nd ed.
- Bestsellers rank